Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thirty-Six Weeks Old

Hi everyone! How have you been? I have been great. I thought I would show you a picture of my favorite position to be in. I love to stand up. It makes me laugh! I am getting better at balancing when I hold onto someone or something. I still won't move my feet though. Daddy says I am doing something called "waving". I guess he is talking about when I stick my fingers in the air and move them around. I think Daddy is silly when he tries to do it. Mommy found something in my mouth on Sunday - a tooth. I don't like it when she tries to look at it or touch it. She said we will have to wait for a picture of it until I am okay showing it to everyone. It is still sensitive and shy.


Mommy feels like she had what she would call a major breakthrough this week...I ate whole peas! I love to pick them up off my highchair. They are so fun to eat! They gross Daddy out though so he doesn't participate. He still tells me I don't have to eat them if I don't want to. For now, I love the little green balls at dinner time.

I have to report that we are not moving tomorrow. Mommy and Daddy are sad but they said it is okay. We are moving next Tuesday because the builder is redoing our floors and we have to wait awhile before we can walk on them. We are still excited about moving in; it will just be a week later. Hopefully Bear can wait that long. He is about to go crazy!

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: