Monday, June 30, 2008

Lots of Fun with Mommy

Where have you been? Or where have I been? Outside!!! I am having so much fun outside. Mommy and I have been planting in the pots and gardening and watering the plants. I love to hold the water hose and use my watering can. We planted some marigold seeds that are coming up. I will let you know how they do in the summer heat. My favorite thing in the garden are the roses and the daisies. There are all kinds of bugs and animals outside that I see and am learning about. I have seen bees, wasps, mosquitos, hummingbirds, turkey buzzards, birds, ants, spiders, rolly pollies, dragonflies, and lots of other things. I have been trying to learn about all of them but its tough trying to keep them straight. MOre to come on my summer fun....







Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: