After Church on Easter we had some time until we went and ate at Ms. Kelly's house. So we planned on dying eggs and playing. When we drove up though from church there were eggs in our front yard! The easter bunny had left them all over our neighborhood. So I wetn out to gather them. The grass was wet with dew and I didn't want to get my pretty dress wet so I pulled it up in my hands. I gathered all the eggs and still kept my dress dry!
Daddy and I headed inside after that to dye eggs. He's really good at dying eggs. So we strategized and got to work. I made one for everyone in my family plus 8 more. I even put stickers on some of them. They were so pretty.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment