Crawling is foreign word in our house...until now. I have taught everyone how it is done. You see, my sister never crawled until now as she is trying ti show me how to crawl but really I am showing her. I am now going everywhere. If I see something I want, I will be there quickly to retrieve the item I desire. I am also pulling up to standing and opening drawers and cabinets. Mommy can't capture those mmoments because I am usually precariously balancing and about to fall over...and crying. Daddy said he is not ready for this. Mommy is moving this around the house where I can't get to them. Carlisle is screaming when I move towards her stuff. Things are different around here. They all better watch out!

Spotting the item I want

Crawling over stuff in my way

Carlisle trying to show me how to crawl

Racing with Carlisle down the hall
Hugs,
Hallie Mae
No comments:
Post a Comment