Life is never dull around here. I am always finding new things and getting into things. Mommy says I am a mess. I can quickly tear apart a drawer or zero in on the smallest piece of food scrap or dust on the floor and head for it to stick in my mouth. Mommy and Daddy have had to put the gate up on the top of the stairs. I can shake it so hard that they fear it will come down. I also really like to climb up the stairs and when I am carried up the stairs, I try to reach down for the steps to climb up them. I am determined.

This is my favorite spot in the kitchen now. There are always lots of treasures under here.

I know that Carlisle has different toys than I do and I like to "play" with them.

When I wake from my naps, I am usually very quiet and do not cry out for someone to come get me. Instead I play in my crib with my toys.

We eat popcorn at this house, and I wanted some one day when it was not offered to me. So I helped myself before Mommy could get it away. I love it and can't get enough.

Hugs,
Hallie Mae
No comments:
Post a Comment