Hello everyone!I love this living in the world thing; there is always something new to do and things to learn. I have decided this week that I want to join the circus because I can officially suck on my toe. I can get paid to do that right?!? I feel like other people will want to see that. I took Mommy to my first birthday party for my friend John Mark's first birthday. It was a pool party, since I am a pro at the pool I just sat and watched all the big kids splash and play. At the end of the week, I amazed Mommy by sleeping through the roofers replacing our roof from the hail damage back in the spring. The banging and scraping wasn't that loud.
Daddy and Mommy introduced me this week to something called rice cereal. At first I
made a yucky face about the taste, but now I get super excited about the bowl and spoon. Sometimes I try to eat my hands while I eat the cereal. Evidently this is a problem because Daddy holds my hands while Mommy feeds me. They tell me there is a process I have to go through to get to eat ice cream and pizza. Have a great week everyone!Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment