Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Forty-Five Weeks Old

Finally, here is my ten month picture. This is my "scrunched up" face that I make when I like something. I am so silly!

I am learning about technology and learning that the internet doesn't always work when you want it to! Mommy said it has been giving her fits whatever that means.

I started back to school this week(two weeks ago now). Ms. Linda was so excited to see all of us. I also had two college kids babysit me while Mommy and Daddy were gone this week two different times. Ms. Lynnsie and Ms. Paige kept me, and we had fun! I went to my first swim meet this week to watch Hannah and Michele swim. They are in Mommy's small group and were glad we were there. It was loud and hot in the building but I thought it was fascinating. Maybe I'll be a swimmer?!?

I am really enjoying avocados right now since they are in season. Mommy has purchased a bunch of new foods for me to try so I will let you which ones I like! Have a great week!


Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: