Hi everyone! I had such a big week this week that I may not be able to get it all in one blog. This is the Christmas season which Daddy explained to me that this is when we celebrate Jesus' birthday. How exciting!We traveled to Jackson to visit family before Christmas. I went to Papa Nick and Memie's house. Mommy was sick - she had what I had a few days before so we were sad that she couldn't have any fun with us. I went to visit my great-grandma, Memo. She was so excited to see me and kept saying how cute I was. I
thought she was pretty great too! After dinner Daddy helped me open gifts from Memie and Papa Nick. I have more books to add to my collection. I also opened Papa Nick and Memie's old Christmas ornaments that I can hang on my own tree next year. They aren't breakable so Mommy is excited about that. Memie read one of my books to me before I went to bed. I had a lot of fun! I was realizing this Christmas thing is exciting!
To be continued...................
No comments:
Post a Comment