Hi! Mommy says life has been busy and we have been getting behind on writing so we are trying to catch up! I hope you all enjoyed the fabulous weather (if you were in the South) the weekend before Christmas. We went for a walk in our new neighborhood and I had to break out shortsleeves and my sunglasses. Mommy said she will have to get in better shape to master the hills around here while pushing the jogging stroller. Phew - she was sweaty!As I left school on that Monday, Ms. Linda, my teacher, told me to come back just as sweet in the new year. She told Mommy that one of my little classmates had been sent home sick. Tuesday Daddy had the college kids from church over to our house and boy were they loud! I didn't know what to do with all those people. That night we found out what made my classmate sick. Mommy and Daddy woke up to the sounds of my vomitting. They moved me in the bed with them since no one was getting sleep that night and I was getting sick every 30 minutes. Daddy was my hero and caught my throwup every time. I finally fell asleep and stopped getting sick after 3 hours. Yeah!

Against Mommy's better judgement, we went to a party that night to meet Santa Claus. Mommy and Daddy have been going to this party since they moved to here so they really wanted to take me. I thought Santa was interesting but I was so tired that I was ready to get out of there. I wore my dress that Memie made for me, and then I also let Mommy and Daddy get in the picture. Daddy asked Santa for snow sometime this year so we could sled down the hill behind our house. Santa told me I had been good (and always will be). There were several kids who started crying when they saw Santa - maybe they were bad this year?!? I hope that never happens to me.Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment