Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Forty-one weeks old

Hello out there! So many fun things have been happening that it is hard to stop and talk about it! First, Daddy had his students from work over to my house to eat and someone my size came over. Her name is Jeanie. She is three months younger than I am and boy can she move. I loved watching her roll over and scoot. I also loved playing with my exersaucer while she was in it! She loved the blue elephant almost as much as I do. We also took Christmas pictures and I thought it was so funny when the camera "beeped". I would giggle every time. Second, I have had lots of Christmas clothes to wear lately. Below is a picture of me in Mommy's first Christmas dress. She was eleven months old when she wore it. Notice that I have to wear it like a shirt be I am so long (or Mommy wore it and was "racey" in it as Mr. Tim says). Mommy lets me play with the plastic ball ornaments which I love to bang on the table. She thinks she will regret this next year when I want to play with all the ornaments. Mommy collects children's Christmas books so we have been reading them every day. Mommy's favorite is the Scratch and Sniff which she says they don't make books like that anymore. My favorite is the new one for this year about a peguin named Osbert. Daddy says he and Bear are grateful I am hear to listen to the stories because they were tired of it after 8 years.

So as you can see I am still sitting still which is fine with us all. I really like to stand though and reach out for any available finger to pull up on when ever I can. I have added cheese, bread, noodles and potatoes to my finger food menu. I still haven't found anything I didn't like, but I really prefer peas and carrots. And of course I love my puffs and cheerios - I make "mmm" noises when I eat them.

We are getting use to our house and the new smell has gone away. Bear has a fence so he can run and play now. Mommy and Daddy can now park their cars in the garage which they said is an accomplishment.

I hope you are singing Christmas songs wherever you are. I am trying to learn some for next year.

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: