Hello all! I am now nine months old! Time flies when you are having fun. I have been having a big time. I got my pictures made again. And I went to the doctor. I was a little scared of him and didn't really enjoy the crinkle paper as I used to. I weigh 17.65 pounds and am 29 inches long - so basically I am still long and skinny. I am still working on my waving. I am selective about who I wave to though. Not everyone gets a wave right now. Daddy is teaching me something called "a high five". I have accomplished this a few times, but what's the big deal with it? Mommy wants me to point out that in the pictures to the left, I am still in the outfit that I was brought home from the hospital - Thanks Waynick family for the fabulous daygown!
Mommy and Daddy have finally settled in our new house and only have a few boxes left to unpack. Yeah! They painted my bathroom a very bright blue for my beach-themed bath. I think it looks great. My old neighbors, Travis and Taylor brought their Mommy and Daddy over to visit our new house. They were fun to watch. Bear ate their jello off the floor. We are also all getting over being yucky sick. Mommy says it is about time. Mommy is making me tell you all that I do not like to shop. She hopes I change my mind as I grow older. I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season. We have a few parties and gatherings to go to so I will tell you how I like those in the days to come.
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment