Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy June

Hello All!
I hope you have all had a fantastic June. I certainly have! I figured out how to walk! Mommy and Daddy say that I am a very cautious walker and think about my steps before I take them. Mommy has tried to get a picture of me walking and all she could get was my back as I walked away. I also have conquered climbing UP and DOWN the stairs. We have 14 wooden stairs, and I can get up and down them all by myself. I know what to do when Mommy says go "Up" or "Down".



Since I can go up and down the stairs by myself, we have been playing upstairs a lot more. I have a little play room off of my room that I like to play in. It has all sorts of fun things in it, but the most fun are my beads. I like to put them all on and walk around with them. Daddy says I look like I am ready for a hiphop video or Mardi Gras.



I have been working on learning parts of my body and like to poke Mommy and Daddy's eyes, ears, and stick my finger up their noses. My favorite body part though is my Beebo (Belly Button for those of you not familiar with The Belly Button Book). I touch it all the time and look for it to make sure it is still there. If you let me I will look for yours sometime too!



Daddy spent Father's Day weekend doing his second favortie thing - playing golf - so we don't have any picture because I didn't go with him. But we did spend Father's Day with friends Jim and Kelly at their farm. I got to see the horses and dogs and deer. Ms. Kelly let me lick the beaters which Mommy has never let me do! I need to start going over there more often.



June has also been a big month for visiting with friends. The first of June, baby Perry Mabel came on June 4th. I got to go see Abby, Jim and my new friend baby Perry at the hospital. I think she's sweet, and I say "Baby" a lot when I see her. I also went to Kentucky to visit Mr. Jamie and Ms. Emily with Mommy and Daddy and stayed at Ms. Emily's house where she grew up. We celebrated Emily's baby shower (she's having a girl too!) and played all weekend long. Then Mommy's friend Ms. Amy and her daughter Piper and her grandmother Oma came to visit baby Perry so I got to play with Piper.



Stay sweet wherever you are!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: