Hey! I wanted to share on of my favorite things that I am doing now. Ever since I was little, Mommy and Daddy have run and jumped on the bed, and I would sit on the bed and laugh and laugh. Well, little did they know that one day I would catch on and be able to jump on the bed myself. This also turned into jumping on the couch or chairs. Evidently this is not a good thing to do because they said I could hurt myself and it is not nice to do on other people's couches (which I was doing). So Daddy taught me how to pile the pillows on the floor and throw jump into them. It is so fun and you should try it if you haven't.
.JPG)
First I get all the pillows off the bed and throw the on the floor. And then I fall into them face first or fall backwards into the pile.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
It has to be the best thing to do with your time! Find some pillows.
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment