The month of August brought more fun and lots of celebrating! I first celebrated with Travis and Taylor as they turned 2 and got to enjoy all their construction vehicles and new playset. I love the swing and the slide.
Then I spent some time at Memie and Papa Nick's getting ready for my great-grandmother "Memo"'s 90th birthday! Memie has lots of dolls at her house which I discovered while I was there. The babies I chose to play with were Mommy's first doll and her last doll and I got to bring home with a baby cradle. I even tried to get in it with all of the dolls. Now I love to put the babies to "Night, Night".
Memo's birthday was great! So many people sent her gifts and cards. All of Mommy's family was there to celebrate. We got to help her blow out her candles and eat her chocolate cake. Memo and I ended up with cake all over our faces. Isn't that the only way to eat cake?!?

At the end of the month, we celebrated with Nana, my other great-grandmother on Mommy's side, for her birthday in Mississippi. I to play with all of my girl cousins. They loved picking me up. It was fun!
I hope you had lots to celebrate this summer too!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment