Friday, October 05, 2007

New Toys

Hey there everybody!
It is consignment sale season here and Mommy has been hitting them stocking up on clothes for the winter and toys. Some recent purchases that were made were my new coupe car. It came all the way from Jackson! Mommy noticed that I liked playing with it at school and at my friend's house so she had been on the hunt for one. I was so excited when I saw it in our house one morning that I didn't know what to say. I climb in and sat babies next to me and was real quiet. I had to retire my first car because I had outgrown it. I was sad.


I also really like my Little People Farm so Daddy and Mommy got me a Bus and Noah's Ark from a sale. I love all the animals and the kids on the bus. Mommy keeps them in this box which I climb in and sit on top of all the Little People. Let me know if you see a missing blue toucan from Noah's boat. He seems to have flown away.


Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: