I have a couple more adventures to fill you in on. You know I love my Daddy and he is gone sometimes so I look for him when he is gone. When we are driving I look for his car and ask "Daddy car?". He and I also hide from Mommy on their bed under the pillows and then scare her when she comes in the room. Sometimes I giggle too much and give up our hiding place. I also like to throw a blanket we have over my head and hide from Mommy which Daddy also taught me. I walk around with my arms out wide and then say "Boo". I have been working really hard lately on jumping. I can do it on my bed and Daddy has helped me do it on his bed. We are working on doing it on the floor. Mommy will count "1,2,3, Jump" and we try and jump standing still. Later she hears me say "4, Jump".
I wanted to share this picture of me with my glasses on because I love Mommy's glasses and then she reminded me that I have my very own set of glasses. I wore them all during breakfast one day.
This last picture is of me at our church before a friend's wedding. Mommy thought I was pretty special with my bow and white dress. The wedding was not as fun for me as the reception was. Come to think of it, I really just enjoyed trying to jump in the narthex of the church. I don't understand what the big deal was in the church. There was more fun to be had outside!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment