At the beginning of October, I celebrated my friend Lindy's second birthday at the pumpkin patch. Can you believe she is two years old?!? Neither can I! It was a hot day, but I enjoyed the hayride, tire swing, and playing in the corn. I did cry when I had to leave the baby cows. I didn't understand why they couldn't come home with us. I wrapped up the day by trying to pick out a pumpkin from the patch, but decided I didn't want one after I fell face-first in a rotten pumpkin. Yuck!
Look how tall I have grown since last year!
This is me with the Martin Girls (Aspen, Oakley, and Linden) and the Hickman Girls (Kiley and Corinne).
My vocabulary is really coming along. Starting at the first of October, Mommy quit trying to keep up with the new words I was saying because I repeated everything she said. At mealtime my favorite word is "Yogart". I guess you can see why, huh?
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment