Treat! Halloween was so much fun! There was lots to see: rocks, houses, pumpkins, dogs. Oh yeah, there were other kids and candy too. Mommy and Daddy were SO excited to be in a neighborhood full of kids that would trick-or-treat and were so excited to take me trick-or-treating. Mommy got us outside at 5:00 but no one was out yet so we waited an hour and then made it to a few houses. I was a little hesitant going up to the houses but got excited once I realized they would give me something.
We made it back to our house where Papa Nick and Memie waited for us with dinner and were handing out candy. We ate and then sat on the porch watching people walk around. I enjoy playing with the fake candles and digging in the candy and waving at people. I had a good time but haven't seen my candy I collected since that night. I wonder where it went?
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment