Mommy finished my costume just in time for my school's Fall Festival. I was a lion this year. I loved my costume because it had a tail. I invited my friends Travis and Taylor (dressed as Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Dr. Seuss) and Perry (dressed as Elvis), and all my friends were there too. Mommy did not get a picture of all of us together but find one and will post one at a later date. We rode a train, and there was a petting area with real animals. Mommy helped me ride a pony. I wasn't real sure about it at first but then I didn't want to get off. The best part of the night was jumping in the jump cage with Travis and Taylor. Perry even slid down the slide while we jumped. We all had a great time.
The next day I met the boys (Travis and Taylor) at the Pumpkinfest to play again. We hit golf balls and jumped in the jump cage again. I just laughed and hung on to the rope window while the boys jumped. This cage was much bigger with bigger kids in it, but I still had fun. We held hands walking through the crowd looking for something to eat for lunch and stopped traffic, can you tell? I enjoyed a basket of fries and Daddy had a turkey leg; we love street vendors.
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment