Aunt Michelle drove us around the city the first day we got there and we stopped in a park by the Bay to enjoy the view. I was glad to be out of my car seat! I did great on the plane (thanks to the DVD player and modern medicine). Mommy wishes she could have taken pictures of how she had to change my diaper since there are not changing tables in the lavatories.
.jpg)
Aunt Michelle showed us all of San Francisco, and we got to ride a bus, street car, and a cable car to see it all. We left Cisco (what I called it) for a few days to see one of Aunt Michelle's favorite places - Yosemite National Park. It was beautiful, and we got to see a lot of it as a we hiked.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Once we made it back to Cisco, we enjoyed more of the city and celebrated Daddy's birthday at an Italian restaurant. As some of you know, I do not appreciate the taste of pizza and pasta which makes Mommy and Daddy very sad. So as I was eating only bread at the restaurant, I asked for some of what Mommy and Aunt Michelle were eating (Lobster Ravioli with Vodka sauce). I loved it! After the ravioli, the waitress brought out a plate of cookies and gummy bears - a tradition of the restaurant. This was the best part and I had a hard time leaving the rest of the gummy bears there.
We saw so many things while in California, and my Aunt Michelle taught us so much about the bugs, trees, animals, water, etc. She is so smart. I can't wait to go back again and learn more. She is the best! Thanks Aunt Michelle for such a memorable trip that made a lasting impact on our family!
Muche Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment