Daddy showed me how to paly this game on the computer with ABCs and animals and animal sounds. I love it and I can bang on the keyboard and not mess anything up. Whenever I see a computer I want to play it.
Ms. Kelly invited us out to her farm this month. I sat on the tractor and saw the horses, doggies, and barn. I even got to feed the baby horse. She neighed at me. She was soft. The doggies were fun too. I really liked Knuckles, her small dog, but Cona her big puppy kept licking me which made me cry. I am learning how to say "Down" to the doggies. Kelly made me homemade mac and cheese which was Yummy. I completed my meal with cookies. I hope I get to go back to Kelly's again.
I have been enjoying the beautiful weather and playing outside as much as possibly. I love to go to the palyground after school and "swing high". Sometimes I go "Whee" down the slide but mostly I "Swing high". I also have been taking my car out for a spin or two. I like to fly down my driveway wth my feet up and let Mommy or Daddy catch me.
The best treat is to play in Mommy's big bathtub. She took this picture recently to see how much hair I had and how long it was. I love to eat the bubbles now and am not afraid when the bubble blower comes on like I used to be. I do lose my toys in the bubbles but I always find them in the end.
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment