While I know this is nothing like last year, the weather this year has been so crazy. First we had tornados. Mommy kept getting me up in the middle of the night and taking me to the laundry room with the wind blowing outside. Then a few weeks later we had two different days of snow. Neither were big snows but enough to make my footprints in and "ooh and ahh" at.
Then a few days later we had very pretty weather. We got outside and played and blew bubbles on the front steps. Since I had learned how to blow the party blower, I figured out how to blow bubbles. Before now I just watched Mommy blow the bubbles or ate the soap in an attempt to blow bubbles. I was so excited when I finally blew my first bubble. Then Daddy blew bunches of bubbles out in the air and up over the house. I tried to catch them all! Winter is not over yet so I will wait and see what happens next.
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment