Monday, March 17, 2008

Preparing for celebrations

Hi there friends!
I spent the rest of February preparing for celebrating upcoming birthdays with friends and myself of course. I attended a friend's 2nd birthday party and received a party blower. What a fun thing! I finally blew hard enough to blow it all the way out. My puffs of air were accompanied by saliva too so my party blower died after an hour of wet puffs.



One weekend mommy took us to Krispy Kreme to check out the sprinkled donuts for my birthday party. While we were there we picked up some donuts, chocolate milk (special occasion #3), and a HAT! I thought it was great to put it on my head over and over again. Sometimes I would pull it out too far and it would come apart, and I would get upset. Now it has a special home in my dressup box. In one of the pictures below you can see me holding my drummer boy. He was a gift from the youth staff at church. He's an Italian drummer boy and plays a song at the touch of a button (an incredibly long song Mommy says). Sometimes he has to take a break from drumming. I will play him for you if you come visit sometime.





Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: