Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm Back!

I know you all missed me. Mommy's computer was not speaking to Blogger and vice versa, but they have made up and are friends again. I wanted to back track and share pictures from our big snow back in March. Mommy and Daddy were SO excited and got me all bundled up and talked about sledding, snowballs, snowmen, but they didn't mention the COLD SNOW. I didn't enjoy the snow, my boots falling off, or sledding. They were so disappointed. Mommy and Daddy did get to sled a few times on the big hill behind the house before I started crying. After a quick trip inside, I was talked in to playing on the deck and building a snowman. That was fun. I even made snowballs and threw they up in the air. We ended the day with a fire in the fireplace....our first and last of the year!









Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: