I also have BIG news. I have eaten pizza and one spaghetti noodle. The three pieces of pizza the size of nickels were eaten at a birthday party and everyone else was doing so I succumb to peer pressure. The noodle was eaten at home with daddy just before I figured out it could stick to my head. Mommy and Daddy said if I eat Italian food by the time I am 18 they will take me to Italy someday.
One day Mommy couldn't decide what hat to put on me for the day so I decided to wear both. I thought I was being very stylish and sensible. One was for warmth and one was to shade my face.
I wanted to share how fun the zoo is now. I can actually find the animals and point at them. Sometimes I can even say their names and make the noise they make. On this day I really enjoyed watching the giraffes run and eat. They were so big! I have enjoyed the books from the library by Eric Carle about animals. Mommy catches me walking around the house saying "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see?" or "Peacock, Peacock, what do you hear?"
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment