It all started at the pool when mommy said "1 more jump and then we were going." She turned her head to check on Hallie and then heard me scream. Blood was running down my chest and I had hit my chin because I had just watched another girl jump in back first. Another mom (who’s a nurse) and a dad helped us. We made it home and changed headed to the hospital. I was very brave through the whole process. At the hospital, they put numbing goo on my chin that had to sit for 45 minutes. The actual procedure was scary but I was brave and did not cry. Mommy held my hands. There was a lady who read to me while my stitches were going in and she had these cool wands with things in them like snow and animals. I had 5 stitches and told everyone about my bandaid. Getting the stitches out was harder and I did cry a lot but am glad the whole thing is over. Lots of people have shown me their chin scars (there are lots of chin accidents!) and someone told me only cool people have chin scars. We'll see...
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment