We spent some of our summer evenings at Crockett with a picnic and dancing to the music again this summer. We got to share this with Granny and Grandpa who came in to keep Hallie while we went to see Beauty and the Beast. I heard the Eagles and Beatles, but the best concert of the season was the Michael Jackson concert. I know a few of his songs so I got to sing along. Mommy and Daddy were so excited and didn't want to leave even when it started raining. So we stayed under the umbrella. I loved watching the dancing.
I also have been working on conquering the monkey bars. I had tried at school but could only make it to 3 bars. Then I figured it out and showed everyone at Crockett one night and did them all! The trick is you have to move like a monkey.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment