Monday, December 20, 2010

Lights, Polar Express, and Santa

We have been busy, busy enjoying the many sights and sounds of the season. We got tickets to hear the Polar Express read at our library and then watched the lighting of the city Christmas tree. I watched from Daddy's shoulders; Hallie was bundled up in a stroller. It was cold so we didn't stick around for long. It was fun though.





Later that week, Mommy took Hallie and I to see Santa. I was a bit hesitant but willingly jumped into his lap. Hallie looked at him intently. When He asked what I would like for Christmas, I said a scooter and a dollhouse. He told me to continue being a big helper to Mommy. I was glad to go find some cookies after that.



We also have been elves a lot lately as Mommy has said. We have delivered goodies to neighbors, bought gifts for those who otherwise wouldn't receive material gifts, and in general loved on people. Hope you all are being helpers too this season.

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: