"This is the best Christmas ever!" Mommy and Daddy heard that a lot on Christmas Day. We had a lot of fun and Santa came. I had asked for a scooter, which you know I received, and a doll house. Well, I got a pony castle which was even better! He left a note telling me that these ponies needed a new home and asked if I would take care of them. He told me their names and left me one to name myself. The castle has a button that you push and the whole thing pops open. It is so cool. I am very protective though and will not let Hallie touch it under any circumstances.

Me exploring my new castle

Opening my stocking and telling Hallie what she can't touch or have because she is a baby

My favorite gift...a book Mommy and Daddy made about me and Hallie based on one of my favorite books about sisters

Opening my jewelry box...it had a mood ring in it!

I got to open most of Hallie's gifts since she can't and that was fun!
I hope you had a fun Christmas too!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment