Saturday, May 28, 2011

Annie

As a part of my birthday, Mommy took me to see the play Annie with my friend Perry and her Mommy, Ms. Abby. I got all dressed up. I love the movie so I knew I would love the play. There were lots of little girls in it and a real dog! During the intermission, Perry and I went outside to see the dog who played Sandy.

We checked him out from afar.


Then we got brave and went over to see the dog.


Then we talked about our nail polish and ignored the dog.


I loved the theatre and at the end we were invited to join in singing "Tomorrow" with the cast and, boy, did I sing my heart out! At the end though I didn't want to have my picture made with Annie. I was too embarrassed. It was a great night!


Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: