Sunday, May 29, 2011

Divas and Dudes

I get my hair cut at this place called Divas and Dudes. I love it! I watch a movie while getting my hair cut, get a special braid put in my hair, sparkles on my cheek, glitter in my hair, and a lollipop. Mommy says she can justify this because I only get my hair cut twice a year. Divas and Dudes does other special things like pedicures and ear piercings and parties. Well, a friend of mine had her birthday party there and invited me. It was so fun!

We had our hair, nails, and makeup done. We put on pretty party dresses. Then we learn some songs and how to curtsy. We were turning into fairy princesses!


Then we danced in a train around the store. My friends Ava (behind me) and Corinne (in front of me) were there too. Aren't we pretty?


Then we were each introduced as fairy princesses and had to walk down the runway. My magical fairy kingdom was named Sparkle Kingdom. The one rule everyone had to follow in my kingdom was to love Jesus. My fairy pet was a dog. When I am not busy ruling over a kingdom, I love spending my time dancing.


Then I received my fairy wings. It was such a great party!


Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: