Wednesday, October 26, 2011

First official day of school and riding the bus

As you all know by now I am in kindergarten and getting started into kindergarten in a process - probably more for the parents than the kids. On my first official day of school, Mommy took me to school and walked me in. I would only let her drop me off at the kindergarten hallway and not walk down to my classroom. I am a big girl now. I would barely stop for this picture because I didn't want to be late.


Then she picked me up after. I look pretty satisfied with my day, don't I?


Then the bus issue came up. Mommy was frustrated at the wait through the carpool line both in the morning and in the afternoon. So we decided I would ride the bus. My bus route has changed since these pictures were taken but I am a pro. I get on without any fear.


And get off the bus with all the other kids.


I still like for mommy to come get me every once in a while.

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: