Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More kindergarten mayhem

We have had more kindergarten activities lately. We studied the farm and the things about the farm. We had our musical program called A Day on the Farm. It lasted 15 minutes which was perfect for Hallie's attention span and the amount of snacks she had. We had to dress up for the musical program as something from the farm. After another session of much discussion and debate, mommy helped my come up with a rose garden. We went to the store and picked out flowers. We took them home and made a collar and saved some for my hair. The night of the musical production mommy got me ready and I told her I didn't want to be a rose garden and asked if people would laugh at me. As you can see, mommy thought I was beautiful, especially compared to those dressed as farm animals.


Then we had a farm breakfast (provided by our parents) where we dressed up as farm people. We had food that comes from the farm (sausage, biscuits, milk, eggs, bacon, and juice).


I dressed up as a farm girl.


Hallie even had a good time and ate what I didn't eat which was everything but the biscuits!


Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: