Sunday, May 27, 2012
Easter is my favorite holiday, don't you know?!? Well at least I listed it on my favorites when I was Star of the Week at school. We woke up to eggs in our front yard (again). I love it and have a hard time waiting to go get them until after church but Mommy and Daddy say so. I was ready to go but had to slow it down a bit this year because of Hallie. She caught on quick but wasn't as fast as I was.
We had so much fun looking at our Easter Baskets. Our favorite things were the umbrellas. We have used them more inside than outside to walk to the bus stop.
And finally a picture of my family on Easter Sunday. Our sweet neighbor Mr. Bud always takes our picture on his way to church.
Hope you all had a special Easter Sunday!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment