Sunday, May 27, 2012
Spring Soccer
Spring Soccer has come and gone, but not without some memorable moments. I was still on the same teams "The Daisies". We had a few new players on our team,but it was mostly the same from the fall. At first there was lots of rain which canceled practices and then games. Then (the day this picture was taken), I told Mommy all day my throat hurt. She thought it was my allergies. Then as we pulled up to the field for the game, I asked her what would happen if I threw up on the field. Mommy was nervous but made me play anyway. I was tired through the game but fought hard for the ball and made my first goal of the season. I got the blood patch for the game because I played when I didn't feel great. It turns out I had strep throat.
Then the last game of the season we only had 6 players show up and the other team had 12. We split into to teams so really my team had 3 players against their 6! My teammates and I were unevenly matched though they had no clue and by halftime my team was winning 6 to 1. I scored a goal but mostly fought hard on defense. In the last 5 minutes of the game, the other team let all of their players play against the 3 of us. They did not score and we still won!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment