Thursday, April 06, 2006

2 Weeks Old

Hi everybody!
I want to thank everyone for coming to see me and calling mom and dad to check on them. They are doing well except that they are not used to my sleep schedule. They want me to sleep at night but I am not sure why. I am very content sleeping during the day.

I have had an exciting week so celebrate my being 2 weeks old! I went to the doctor on Friday. Dr. Lee said I weighed 9 lbs 5 oz and was 21.5 inches long. He said this was above what his goal would be for me at this stage. Yeah! I enjoyed the doctor's visit for the most part minus being undressed in the cold room. I get to go back for a 2 month visit when I start my shots. I am not excited about that.

I watched the Memphis game Friday afternoon with daddy with all of my Memphis gear given to me by my neighbors (Travis and Taylor and their parents Jason and Jennifer). I think that's why Memphis won!

The biggest news of the week was that my umbilical cord fell off so I could have a real bath. I did not enjoy it and let mom and dad know by pooping in th bath water. They didn't know what to do from there so they started over with a sponge bath.

Well I am tired again and need a nap. Enjoy the pictures and we will be in touch soon!

Love you all,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: