



Mommy and Daddy have been trying really hard to get me to smile for the camera, and they have been taking a lot of pictures of me. Here are a few.
Not much has changed since last week. I have been to lunch with Mommy a few places and hung out with friends my age this week: Corinne, Ben, John Mark. I am kicking a lot while I am awake, but I still clench my fists. I haven't quite figured out that they work yet.
My grandma and grandpa came to see me last weekend. We all went out to eat and I got a little upset and hungry in the restaurant. Mommy and Daddy were glad they picked a loud restaurant. We also went to the park again and had another picnic and walked around the park.
I have discovered ceiling fans (on or off) and lights. Mommy and Daddy should have registered for lamps and ceiling fans rather than these toys they put in my face!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment