Mom,Dad tells me that today is the day that you honor your mother. He has been telling me how lucky I am to have you as my mom. I think he is right. You are the best mom. You took such good care of me in your tummy, but I am so glad that we can look at each other now. Thank you for helping me with my diapers. Thanks for always helping me look so cute and cool by picking out the best outfits. Thanks for the middle of the night snacks. I’m trying to sleep longer now for you. Thanks for playing with me in the morning and afternoon, for scrubbing me clean in my bathtub, for reading all those great stories to me, and for taking me for walks in the parks.
I love looking at you. I do not know it yet but I think you look like me. I see you in my personality too as I do all kinds of silly things. I see you in me. Do you see me in you? So, I do not know any of the other moms in the world and I do not need to because you’re the one for me. God gave me to you and you to me! Happy Mothers Day!
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment