Friday, May 19, 2006

Ten Weeks Old


Hello all!
It's graduation season and Mommy and Daddy have been invited to a lot of parties that they are taking me to. We went to the Feldhacker graduation party on Friday night where lots of people were celebrating. The band Three Mile Road played so Mommy and Daddy thought I should where earplugs to protect my little ears. I didn't like the orange earplugs at first but then I got used to them and enjoyed the music.


On Monday I took my first road trip to visit all my grandparents. I had fun riding in the car. I got to meet lots of new people. I met my great-grandmother Memo (Mommy's grandmother). She held me for a long time and kept saying how beautiful I was. Mommy took lots of pictures of us together, including one of our hands. I also met my uncle, aunt, and cousins. They were so excited to meet me. Mommy and Daddy celebrated their 8th wedding anniversary on Tuesday. Miss Kelly and Mr. Jim kept me at their house while they went out. I liked staying at their house on the farm with all the dogs. They told me I could come back anytime to play. Yeah! Have fun this week!

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew





No comments: