and 
learning more each day. Daddy explains everything to me in great detail. With all the storms lately, he has told me about rain and how rain is formed. He's so smart! I am enjoying my play mat more and more. I get real determined (see picture) and then I get frustrated (see other picture). I am really good at kicking though. Daddy says I will make a good soccer player.
I also have discovered my hand this week. It goes in my mouth sometimes but doesn't stay there long. I get frustrated because it isn't my pacifier! Mommy loves to take pictures of me and I like to be her model most of the time. She points that funny thing at me and a light flashes at me. She dresses me in the old clothes Memie gave me. 
I did go to my first Cinco de Mayo party at Abby and Jim's. Mommy's friends from college liked me alot. Mommy got her haircut this week while I hung out with Daddy and his coworkers. She said she need a change. I like it a lot because I can still grab it! It is graduation time so we are going to a lot of parties in the coming weeks. I am so excited to be so social. Happy Mother's Day to my Mommy, Memie, Grandma, Memo, and Nana!
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment