Sunday, June 25, 2006

Fifteenth Week

Hi! Its hot here. Mommy keeps telling me that living in the South is great but this heat is too much! We have been taking long walks in the jogging stroller in the evening when it is cooler but we still come home sweaty and with a heat rash. I have found my feet and enjoying showing off how I can reach them. I laugh at Mommy when she is trying to put on my diaper and I won't let her because I am grabbing my feet. She says she asks me nicely to put down my legs but all I hear is "Gaa, goo, ahh". I also discovered this week that I can make sounds, and I like to hear them come out of my mouth. Daddy and Mommy try to encourage me and make sounds with me, but I think they are weird. Mommy and Daddy often find me in the same position lately: left thumb in mouth, right hand behind head. They call it the "cool girl position" or "just chillin". Lastly, Daddy and I are going to start a tradition of a Daddy/Daughter night where we order pizza, make a pallet on the floor and watch movies until we fall alseep...just the two of us. So we tried it the other day for a little bit, and I like it. We watched "Patch Adams", one of Daddy's favorite movies. I look forward to this when I get older and can actually eat the pizza! Well, have a great week!

Love, Carlisle Drew





No comments: