Hey everybody! Boy, am I having fun these days! So many people have been telling Mommy and Daddy how strong my legs are and how I needed a jumper that they went out and bought me one. I am getting used to it. My head is still a little wobbly, but I think I will like the jumper as I get stronger. Mommy and Daddy took me to have professional photos made of me for turning three months old. I was very curious about the photographer and all the noises he made at me to get me to smile. I think I did a good job posing for the camera.
This was a nother week of firsts for me. I went to the church nursery for the first time on Wednesday and Sunday! All my little friends were in there! On Wednesday, Mommy got paged and had to locate my pacifier for the nursery workers and then I was fine. The ladies said I really liked it. Yeah! This was also, the first time Daddy was away for a work trip. We were sad to see him go, but Mommy is taking
pictures every day of what we are doing so he can see when he gets back. On Thursday, we went to our first playgroup that is organized
through Mommy's Sunday School class. It was a swim party. There was a really big water slide and then a baby pool that sprinkled which Mommy stuck my feet in for a few minutes. I really had no opinion about the baby pool; it sort felt like a cold bath. I at least got to show off my cute bathing suit for a little while, and I loved watching the big kids run and play! Finally, I have made friends with the cow that hangs from my bouncy seat (see blog entry "Two Months Old "). I have even pulled on it to hear it sing "Old McDonald". Have a great week!Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment