
Hello all! I have been so busy with discovering my hands that I have barely had time to write! I turned three months old on June 3rd. I have been doing so many new things that mommy and daddy can barely keep up. I have found my thumb and soothe myself with it at night. Mommy took a picture of it so everyone could see. I wrap my fingers around small rattles and I can grasp things. I also have super strong legs and have started lifting and pushing myself with the super legs! Ocassionally I turn myself around or sideways in the bed. I can't wait to see what I can do in the coming weeks!
This past weekend my Aunt Cindy and Uncle Scott hosted a Sip and See to celebrate my arrival. I got to meet lots of new people. My granparents friends came to see me after hearing so much about me. I got to be held lot and loved
on. I was exhausted by the end of the party! Thanks Aunt Cindy and Uncle Scott for a great time! I hope everyone is enjoying the summer so far and had a good Memorial Day holiday and thanked a soldier for serving for our country!
Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment