Hey there! Time sure has flown, but I have been having fun. I turned six months old this week! Can you believe it?!? I am sitting up more and more every day with only a few spills. Life sure is different from this position! Mommy and Daddy wanted to share with everyone a picture of the way I sleep...which they think is funny. Mommy says when she lays me down for a nap and turns the mobile on, I put my hands behind my head like I am getting ready to enjoy the show. Evidently, I end up sleeping like this throughout the night, and they think its cute. I also
have really been enjoying my Johnny Jump-up. I can really get going in it. Daddy starts singing rap songs to me and throws his hands in the air to help me get excited. I have really been working on more sounds lately. I have been perfecting the "m" sound. Daddy promises that I said "Ma, Ma" very long and drawn out the other day, but what does he know. I purse my lips real tight like in the above picture. 
The big news of the week is that I got to meet my teacher for the Dayschool I am starting, Ms. Linda. She was so fun and held me for a long time. There will be 2 other kids in my class. I am the youngest and will have to try and keep up with the older two - a boy and a girl. I am very excited about starting school.
Grandma and Grandpa came to see me this weekend and helped Mommy and Daddy pack some of the house up - there are boxes everywhere. They got to keep me while Mommy and Daddy went out and had fun, but I had fun on my own with Grandma and Grandpa. Have a great week!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment