Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Twenty-Nine Weeks Old


Hello everybody! Sorry for my delay in writing but our digital camera took a dip in the ocean when Daddy went in after me as a fell face-first into the surf. So the camera is crippled (no flash). I will continue to write, but I may a fewer pictures for a while.

I started school! School is so fun! Ms. Linda is my teacher, and I have two classmates. I had a great day on my first day. I played, ate and napped. I enjoy the stroller ride as well. Ms. Linda said she thinks I am going to love school. Mommy wants youto know that she did okay leaving me. She didn't cry, but she did go buy a purse. These pictures are before I left for school and after I got to school.


Something weird happened this week. When Mommy and Daddy sat down to feed me, something orange was on the spoon instead of my cereal. It was sweet potatoes. I made a face when I ate them, but I kept asking for more because I know this is how I get to eat pizza and ice cream someday. The sweet potatoes have grown on me but not the bananas which makes Mommy sad. She loves banana sandwiches and wanted to share them with me. I will let you know what else they try to stick on my mouth as we go along.

Have a good week and enjoy the fall weather!

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: