Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Thirty Weeks Old

Hi everyone! How are you? I am great despite this runny nose I have. I love school. Last week Ms. Linda took us on a stroller ride outside, and Daddy waved to us from his office window. I played with spinning tops and loved the swings. I was sent home with a "Happy" note. Yeah for school! Abby came over and played with me while Mommy and Daddy went out. I held my bottle by myself so she took a picture of it. Aunt Michelle came by before she left town to spend time with me. We went to a soccer game, and we all had to dress in warm clothes. It was cold! I wore this great warmup suit Emily gave me at the beach. On Friday Mommy and I went for a walk and locked ourselves out of the house. We sat on the front porch and took pictures while we waited for Daddy to come let us back in the house. Here I am in my first pair of jeans, and my tongue is hanging out because I can't breathe. I laugh when Daddy uses the sucker in my nose, but I scream at Mommy when she does it. Update on the food experiment: I have tried sweet potatoes, applesauce, squash, and baby food bananas. I love the Gerber bananas, though Mommy said they taste nothing like a regular banana. But an apple a day does not keep the diaper rash away! No more apples for me for a while! Daddy said I was pitiful with a red bottom. Well, I am off to more fun adventures!

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: