
Well, here I am with my dog again. I am seven months old! I am having so much fun! My new favorite things are a piggy bank and a stuffed dog. The piggy bank has colorful coins that teach me how to count and about colors. The piggy sings or talks when I touch her nose or put money in her slot. The dog has sat in my crib since I was born but I just now noticed it. He prays a little prayer. I have started reaching for the dog when I am in my crib. My eyes light up, and I get real quiet when he talks. Mommy and Daddy call it the creepy praying dog because this little kid's voice says the prayer. Mommy and I had another photo session (with
the praying dog). 
I have tried pears this week and love them. Mommy says pumpkin is on the menu for the week. I thought you just looked at pumpkins. My Memie passed through town this week and took home fabric to make me several dresses for Christmas, my birthday and one for next summer. Mommy said they had fun picking things out for me. I can't wait to wear them! Have a good week!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment