Sunday, October 15, 2006

Thirty-Two Weeks Old

Hey folks! It has gotten cold here. I hope you are staying warm where you are. I have been wearing lots of hats these days to keep my head warm since I don't have any hair. I got into some of Daddy's hats the other day. What do you think?

Something awful scared me the other day.....packing tape! It makes the worst sound. I cry so loud everytime I hear it. Mommy and Daddy have been using a lot of it lately since they are trying to get moved out of this house next week. We will be living at our friends Kathy and Dave's condo for a month until our house is complete. Mommy and Daddy said that everyone can still reach us at the same numbers and address until we move into the new house.

I have tried pumpkin, pears and peaches. I liked them all but the pumpkin was bland. This is safety month at school, and we had a fire drill last week. My teacher said she put us all in a baby bed and rolled us out the door. She said we liked the ride. I have another sinus infection complete with something Mommy calls "green goo". I can even make bubbles come out of my nose! Hopefully this won't last long. Enjoy your week!

Much Love,
Carlisle Drew

No comments: