Mommy and Daddy threw a Pink Party for me and they both wore pink and everything was decorated in pink and all my friends and family came. Memie made this special dress for me and then I put on something special just to eat my cake! I didn't really care too much for the hat Mommy made for me. She said I have to put in on every year to have my picture made in it until I move out of the house. I did like everyone singing to me though. Mommy and Daddy helped me blow out my candle and then I got to eat cake. At first I didn't know what to do with it, but then I took a bite and liked it. I have to confess that I didn't really like the icing on my fingers and "flung" it over my head. Mommy said it may be on the ceiling. I also received some very neat gifts, but the best part was having everyone together to celebrate my life. Mommy and Daddy said they were exhausted but not like they were the day I was born.
Thank you all for loving me and supporting my Mommy and Daddy and for reading my blog for a whole year! We are so blessed to have you all in our lives. Mommy and Daddy said they know how much joy I bring to other people and want you all to know that you all have contributed to that. We love you!
From here forward, I will still blog but not on a consistent weekly basis as this past year. I will keep you updated because I hear (from my "older" friends) that the second year is so much more fun than the first year. I can't imagine it getting better than this!
Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment