Right after my birthday, Mommy and Daddy surprised me by turning me seat around. The world looks so different from this angle. We traveled to Arkansas to see their friends, Jamie and Emily and their dog Winston for Emily's birthday. We surprised her! Mommy and Daddy said I did good on the 8-hour drive, but I think they got sick of singing my music. While we were in Arkansas we traveled to Hot Springs because Ms. Abby was there. I got to play with the chair in her hotel room. It spun in circles which was big fun!
.jpg)
.jpg)

When we got home from Arkansas, I shared a new sound with Mommy and Daddy. I call it my "B-D" sound. It sounds like this "Bah, Duh" only it is really fast and is said with your lips almost closed. Mommy said I sounded like a cartoon character.
I have started eating so many new things. I am a real Southern because I like casseroles, but I think Mommy is hiding something in them like peas or other green things because sometimes I find them and throw them on the floor. I also have started eating a snack in the afternoon. How fun is that?!? Sometimes its peanut butter crackers and sometimes its yogart!
We did take one last monthly picture of me with my dog and my going home outfit for my twelve month picture. Can you believe I can still fit in that gown?!?I did go to the doctor and got my twelve month shots. Mommy said I was a champ and only cried for a minute.
Stay tuned! Much Love,
Carlisle Drew
No comments:
Post a Comment